CNC 6-axis Industrial Robot
The Industrial robotic arm is a FANUC M710iC. It is normally used in LIPHE for milling soft materials.
- + Milling bits, from 1/4in. to 1/2in. diameters, and 4in. to 10in. long.
- + In-house 3d-printer for PLA plastic (reserved for special projects)
The capacity of the router for milling is limited to foams and soft woods. For other purposes (3d printing, spaying, painting, etc.), please refer to the operator.
- + Low-density expansed polysthyrene (white)
- + High-density (type II) polysthyrene
- + High-density (type IV) polysthyrene
- + Soft woods (SPF)
The Industrial robotic arm is open to a multitude of applications. For more information, refers to robotsinarchitecture.
- + Architectural models, topographic models
- + Real-size prototypes and building components
- + Large engineered parts
For milling (for other application, please refer to the operator):
- + Our lab is using MasterCAM and Robotmaster to provide toolpath information (G-Code). If you own a copy of this program, ask for the default settings for FANUC and the the tool library.
- TUTORIAL: Design for robotics 1
- TUTORIAL: Design for robotics 2